Launching Your Career in the Med Tech Industry
PhD students and postdocs, come learn about BD’s Technology Leadership Development Program (they’re hiring!), one of the premier career-accelerating opportunities in the med tech industry, along with insider interview & resume tips that will give you a leg up for your transition to industry. Rob Swanda (PhD’21), Senior Engineer in the Technology Leadership Development Program at BD is at the ready to answer any questions you might have!
WHEN: Feb 4 @ 2 ET, Feb 9 @ 5 ET, or Feb 10 @ 8 ET
Join via MS Teams using this link
PLEASE RSVP HERE
The TLDP vision is to develop future leaders of BD’s R&D organization.
- The program consists of three successively more challenging assignments (~18 months each) that span multiple businesses and / or locations within BD.
- A personalized and dynamic career path is sculpted for each TLDP associate with the influence of senior R&D leaders and your personal skills and interests.
- Outstanding Ph.D. graduates with significant leadership experience and technical depth in engineering, life sciences, or natural sciences fields:
- Mechanical engineering, biomedical engineering, electrical engineering, computer science, chemical engineering, materials science, chemistry, biology, and related fields
- Early-stage career (less than 3 years of industry or postdoc experience outside the pursuit of a degree)
- Willingness and ability to relocate to different geographic locations
- To qualify for this position, you must be legally authorized to work in the United States without restriction to duration.
Postdocs and PhD students at all stages are welcome. Please note that we encourage you to apply for the program 6 months – 1 year prior to your intended start date for optimal timing.
Apply to the Technology Leadership Development Program (Job ID R-376803)
Application closes March 7th for the 2022 spring cycle