NSF I-Corps Short Course
Are you a scientist or engineer working on a tech innovation that you think has strong commercialization potential? Not sure how to move your idea from the lab to the real world?
Join the free, two-week NSF I-Corps Short Course and learn how to talk to customers, develop a business model and find product-market fit.
WHO: Scientists, engineers and aspiring entrepreneurs
WHAT: NSF I-Corps Short Course- free 2-week training
WHEN: Feb. 14 – 29, 2020
WHERE: Cornell University
HOW: Apply now at unyicorps.org
Regional Short Courses in brief:
- 2-week workshops on business model and customer discovery
- Taught by successful entrepreneurs using Lean Launchpad methodology
- 2 half-day sessions to “kick off” and half-day “closing workshop”
- Weekly 90-minute online coaching sessions
- Conduct 30 customer discovery interviews
- Become eligible for national I-Corps Teams
Cornell’s Center for Regional Economic Advancement (CREA) has more information.