Technical Student for 3D Scanning Startup
Life Changing Labs is a startup that specializes in creating custom baby products using 3D scanning technology. They seek a highly motivated and technically skilled PhD/Masters Student to join the team. The ideal candidate will have a some background in software engineering, material science, biomaterials, or a related field, and will be passionate about using their skills to innovate and create new hardware products.
- Collaborate with the team to develop and implement new 3D scanning and manufacturing technologies for custom baby products.
- Conduct research and development of new materials, including biomaterials, to enhance product quality and functionality.
- Work with software to integrate with hardware and streamline product development.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure efficient product development and delivery.
- Contribute to the intellectual property portfolio of the company through innovation and invention.
- Work with the team to develop a functional MVP with potential future opportunities with the company
- PhD in a related field such as software engineering, material science, biomaterials, or a related field.
- Experience with 3D scanning and printing technologies (3d point clouds)
- Strong knowledge of material science and biomaterials.
- Excellent problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- You will be required to sign an NDA at the start of the project
Compensation: This is a part-time (4-5 hours a week), hourly position with the possibility of future opportunities with the company.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-paced startup revolutionizing the baby products industry. If you are passionate about technology, innovation, and positively impacting the world, we encourage you to apply.
Please contact Noah Lucia for inquiries, and please include your resume – firstname.lastname@example.org