Career Chats: Data Scientists and Nielsen Media
November 16 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- This event has passed.
Ever wonder about how monitoring TV watchers and data connect? Join Careers Beyond Academia on Tuesday, November 16 at 3:00 pm to 4:00 pm for an information session about careers at Nielsen and why your skills – across PhD disciplines! – are in demand. What is media measurement? How does data science fit into the overall company? Open roles will also be shared to illustrate what careers are currently available.
About the panelists:
- Oana Dan, sociologist
- Gwendolyn Gillingham, linguist
- Red Huq, immunologist
- Julia Liu, computer scientist
- Beate Sissenich, Vice President, Data Science as a Service at Nielsen PhD’03 Political Science and Government
Register online to receive the Zoom link.
- November 16
3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Event Category:
- Careers Beyond Academia
- Event Tags:
- Careers Beyond Academia, Explore your career options
- Careers - Non-Academic
- Focus Area
- Create Your Plan, Prepare For Your Career
November 30 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
December 2 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
December 2 @ 4:30 pm - 6:00 pm