CTL IP Series: Understanding the Technology Transfer Process
September 27 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
- This event has passed.
The Center for Technology Licensing Intellectual Property (IP) series features guest speakers who will provide an overview of the different types for IP, updates on the latest changes in the IP landscape, and impact on strategies for protecting Cornell IP.
For the first IP Series of the season, the Center for Technology Licensing team will present the technology transfer process at Cornell and will outline:
- The groups at CTL (Ithaca and Weill Cornell in NYC) and the services offered to the research community
- University Technology Transfer – Bayh-Dole Act
- Patent Law Primer
- Marketing and Evaluating Your Invention
- Lisa Placanica, Sr. Managing Director, CTL@WCM
- Bill Pegg, Director, Intellectual Property
- Phil Owh, Director, Licensing & Business Development – Life Sciences
- Martin Teschl, Director, Licensing & Business Development – Physical Sciences
- Lynda Inséqué, Assistant Director, Technology Initiatives & Outreach