How to Prepare for Behavioral Interviews
May 7, 2020 @ 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm
- This event has passed.
- Describe a time you had to lead a team through a difficult challenge.
- Tell me about a time when you faced an ethical dilemma, and how you managed it.
- Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a difficult client. What did you learn from the experience? What would you do differently?
Do these questions seem challenging? Maybe you have a rough idea and are plain curious on how to structure them better? If your answer to any of the above is Yes, then do join us for an hour-long, hands-on workshop, where we’ll guide you through this pivotal leg of the consulting interview process, discuss proven strategies, tackle similar questions and even practice questions you have!
Led by the been-there-done-that members of CGCC who successfully navigated this step in their interview process with MBB, we will:
- Review the structure of the behavioral interview
- Share textbook strategies and execution methodologies
- Introduce key skills to demonstrate to your interviewer, and
- Provide resources to take with you on your recruitment journey.
We envision an interactive session where you’ll get a chance to brainstorm real interview questions. We invite you to share your Top 3 questions that you’d like for us to cover! Please email these to email@example.com by 5th May, so we can incorporate them into our content!