Insight Fellow Program – deadline March 16
March 16, 2020 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- This event has passed.
Apply to the Insight Fellows Program by March 16
The Insight Fellows Programs are fellowships for graduating students looking to transition to thriving careers as data scientists, engineers, and other cutting-edge professionals.
- The program is sponsored by top companies, with scholarships available for cost of living
- Receive guidance throughout the entire process to meet, interview, and join top companies
- Launch a cutting-edge career where the average starting salary is $127K
- Join Insight from a wide range of backgrounds & education levels
- Join a community of 3,000 alumni that support each other throughout their careers
Insight alumni are now working at Facebook, LinkedIn, The New York Times, Apple, Airbnb, Netflix, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, Github, Slack, 23andMe, Twitter, Bloomberg, NBC, Pinterest, Microsoft, Wayfair and 700+ other top companies.
We’re now accepting applications from graduating students (must have completed all coursework by May 26th in order to participate full time) for our summer sessions.
- Artificial Intelligence
- Data Engineering
- DevOps Engineering
- Decentralized Consensus
- Data Science*
- Health Data Science*
*Please note that our programs are open to all degree levels, except our Data Science and Health programs, which have a PhD requirement.
- San Francisco
- New York
- Los Angeles
- Remote Program
Upcoming Deadline & Start Date:
- Next application deadline: March 16
- Session begins: May 26
Want to learn more about Insight and our programs? Visit the Insight Fellows website.