NCFDD: Cultivating Your Network of Mentors, Sponsors & Collaborators
August 13, 2020 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
- This event has passed.
- Do you have a reliable and strong network of mentors?
- Are you struggling to cultivate mentoring relationships?
- Do you know the difference between a mentor and a sponsor?
- Are you moving to a new stage of your career and wondering how to find new mentors and sponsors that are appropriate to the next level?
If so, join us for a webinar that will help you:
- Map your current mentoring network
- Identify your unmet needs
- Plan how to expand your existing network to meet your current needs
Free Individual Memberships for the National Center for Faculty Development & Diversity (NCFDD)
Available to all Cornell students, postdocs, faculty, and staff
Cornell is an institutional member of the National Center for Faculty Development & Diversity (NCFDD), a nationally recognized, independent organization providing online career development and mentoring resources. The NCFDD provides members with access to tools to increase research and writing productivity and improve work-life balance.
Activate your account by following the steps below:
- Go to the NCFDD website
- Under “Select Your Institution,” choose “Cornell University”
- Select “Activate my Membership”
- Complete the registration form using your Cornell email address
- Check your Cornell email account to find a confirmation/welcome email. Click “Activate Account” in the email