BioCareers: Creating a LinkedIn Profile That Will Enhance Your Career Marketability
December 7 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- This event has passed.
Working as a professional recruiter in the Life Sciences, Laura Bailey spends a good chunk of each day working on the LinkedIn platform to find top talent. Laura is going to share what recruiters look for in your LinkedIn profile and share strategies that you can use to create a profile that will set you apart, and speak directly to your target audience.
This webinar will help you with techniques to:
- Create a profile that attracts the employers that you are trying to reach
- Increase the size of your professional network
- Create a positioning statement that lets your network know what opportunities you are looking for
- Craft your summary to be real and personable
- Find Groups that you may want to join for increased visibility
- Request, (and give), recommendations on LinkedIn
- Create a resume directly from your LinkedIn profile
About the facilitator:
Laura Bailey is the Managing Partner of L Bailey Search Associates, a recruitment firm that places R&D professionals in tech bio companies nationwide. She works primarily with start-ups in the bioengineering, next gen biomaterials, and cell line manufacturing space. She also publishes thought leadership pieces on the bioeconomy on LinkedIn.