SBIR/STTR Workshop: Application Process & Funding Options for Startups
February 29 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Ready to secure non-dilutive funding to take your startup to the next level?
Join Kirk Macolini, President of InteliSpark, LLC, for this virtual workshop providing insights into the Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) and Small Business Technology Transfer (STTR) application process and how to find other non-dilutive funding sources. During the workshop, Macolini will discuss and answer questions regarding:
- Writing and submitting a successful SBIR/STTR proposal
- Locating additional non-dilutive funding sources
- Applying to the SBIR/STTR Assistance Program, which can help eligible companies, based in New York state, hire a qualified grant writing consultant to help them develop a proposal
Upon registering, participants will receive access to the SBIR/STTR video series, a set of short videos containing valuable background information, which they are encouraged to view prior to the workshop. The pre-workshop video series covers:
- An overview of the SBIR/STTR programs
- Program eligibility requirements
- Differences between SBIR and STTR agencies
- Using SBIR/STTR to enhance your company’s value
The event is free and open to the public. Register to reserve your spot.